Subject: linker error
From: [email-masked] (Mikael Hammarin)

16 Mar 1997 03:00:41 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b2 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm trying to port a socket-class library to CYGWIN32 and are
currently coming up with the following problems...

(1) recvmsg() sendmsg() functions/definitions -- where can I get
those to link in with the class? or can I somehow replace them?
OR what's wrong?

(2) when linking, cygwin32 doesn't link with cygwin32_getsockopt(),
however, the setsockopt() works ok and is linked:
(.text+0x24f8):sockstream.cc: undefined reference to
`cygwin32_getsockopt'
Definitions from cygwin32 is ok.
What can I do about this?

I would really appreciate help with this, since I'm pretty new to
the cygwin32 project, it's not that obvious what I can do about it.
Thanks in advance.

-Mike Hammarin
([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".