Subject: g77-0.5.20 binaries up for grabs
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

15 Mar 1997 23:04:53 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Since announcing the g77-0.5.20 patch for gnu-win32 b17.1 a while back,
I've had a few requests for binaries and since I don't have the time to
mail these out, I've put the files up for WEB access. Please do remember
that these come largely untested and wholly unsupported. To retrieve the
package, point your browser at:

    http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

and follow the "binaries" link. The binaries were built on a i486-linux
box by first building a x-toolchain and then creating native win32 binaries 
using those.

Feedback welcome.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".