Subject: openGL and .obj files.
From: [email-masked] (Fabricio Chalub)

15 Mar 1997 09:52:41 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b2 (Win95; I)
Original-To: Cygwin32 <[email-masked]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hummm... the list didn't get my last messages, so I'm resending them.

I am having a problem compiling certain openGL programs in cygwin17.1.
Altough the beta has the opengl and glu libraries (from the Scott
Christley's Windows32 API project), it lacks the glaux library.  I have
downloaded microsoft's opengl implementation and Silicon's Cosmo OpenGL,
both for windows 95 but the libraries provided on these implementations
are in .lib format, the object files are in .obj format, something that
is incompatible with gnuwin's .a and .o formats.  And i don't have acess
to the microsoft linker.  

Any ideas?
Does anyone knows a openGL implementation/patch that works with cygwin?
Does anyone knows some way to convert .obj to .o files?  On EMX you can
convert .obj to .o, but it doesnt work here.  It seems that the .obj
files that emx convert are related to OS/2 format... i don't know.

You see, I really need help on this issue!!

[]s fabricio

[]s fabricio
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".