Subject: Location of Bison on beta17.1?
From: [email-masked] (Sri Ramkrishna)

13 Mar 1997 23:55:44 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (X11; I; AIX 1)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Greetings,

We were wondering what happened to Bison for the gnu-win32
release?  I understand it was there in B14 and B16?  Can Bison be used
from those releases or is it really depended on the cygwin32.dll 
file for that release?  Thanks for any help!

	sri

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 
Sriram Ramkrishna          |  Intel Corporation
Unix System Adminstrator   |  MD-6 Division, Technical Support
phone: 503-264-3529        |  email: [email-masked]
MailStop:JF1-22		   |  location: G17 pillar
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".