Subject: fock() failure report
From: [email-masked] (Chen Tao)

12 Mar 1997 19:37:37 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="VGh1LCAxMyBNYXIgMTk5NyAxMDo1MToyNA=="
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Becky! ver 1.08
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

--VGh1LCAxMyBNYXIgMTk5NyAxMDo1MToyNA==
Content-Type: text/plain

Hi,I got some running report when execute a test 
program which called fork().
BTW , how can i re-build crywin32.dll ???
I want to add some debug infomation to it , so , i can
see what had happened.

************************************************
* Department of Computer Science and Technology
*		  of 
* University of Science and Technology of China 
* E-Mail:<Tao Chen>[email-masked]
************************************************

--VGh1LCAxMyBNYXIgMTk5NyAxMDo1MToyNA==

APICheck     API failure: OpenFileMappingA returned 0x00000000: LastError: 123, The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.  
APICheck     API failure: MapViewOfFileEx returned 0x00000000: LastError: 487, Attempt to access invalid address.  
APICheck     Invalid argument: DuplicateHandle, argument 2, HANDLE: 0xFFFFFFFE: 
APICheck     Invalid argument: DuplicateHandle, argument 2, HANDLE: 0x7FFFFFFF: 
APICheck     API failure: GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushConsoleInputBuffer returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushConsoleInputBuffer returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     API failure: FlushFileBuffers returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
APICheck     Invalid argument: CloseHandle, argument 1, HANDLE: 0x00000000: 
APICheck     API failure: CloseHandle returned 0x00000000: LastError: 6, The handle is invalid.  
LeakCheck    Resource leak: Allocated by CreateFileMappingA in cygwin.dll!00020931, HANDLE: 0x0000000D

--VGh1LCAxMyBNYXIgMTk5NyAxMDo1MToyNA==--
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".