Subject: Re: Init bash with .bashrc for gnu-win32
From: [email-masked] (Colman Curtin)

11 Mar 1997 04:27:35 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19970311111834.007e54c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@muzak>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: ccurtin@muzak
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 beta 13 (32)
Original-To: Christian Joensson FOA 72 <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 17:29 10/03/97 +0100, you wrote:
>bash$ g++ --version
>g++: vfork: No such file or directory
>bash$

do you have a /tmp dir? I think not having one causes this kind of prob.

Colman.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin			mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer               http://www.trintech.com/	
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766		Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------
Try to be the best of what you are, even if what you are is
no good.

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".