Subject: Tracing back deleted message
From: [email-masked] ("Pedro A. Aranda Guti\irrez")

5 Mar 1997 00:02:15 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I received a message through this list about a port of the POW!
environment to CYGWIN32 at the  Uni Linz. Unfortunately I've lost
it. Could the author (@uni-linz) resend it to me?

Thanks.
-- 

     +--------------------------------------------------------+
     |  ####   Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez                  |
     |  ####                                                  |
     |  ####   Telefonica I+D;  Network Interconnection Div.  |
     |  ====   C./ Emilio Vargas, 6    E-28043 Madrid, Spain  |
     |  ====   e-mail : [email-masked]                           |
     |  ====   Tlf 34-1-337 47 02      FAX 34-1-337 45 02     |
     +--------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".