Subject: Re: XFree ported to Windows NT?
From: [email-masked] (Martin Bernreuther)

3 Mar 1997 15:42:42 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.0b2 (WinNT; I)
Original-To: STEVE LUMOS <[email-masked]>
Original-CC: [email-masked]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

STEVE LUMOS wrote:

  In case anybody cares, there is an EMX port of XFree86 (see
  http://www.xfree86.org/).  This would probably be a better place to
  start than the Unix stuff.

Maybe it's easier to use the EMX port to NT as well...:
ftp://ftp.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/systems/win3x/misc
ftp://hermes.hrz.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/systems/win3x/misc
ftp://ftp.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/systems/msdos/misc
ftp://hermes.hrz.uni-bielefeld.de/pub/systems/msdos/misc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 NT09C   -- Rainer Schnitker -- [email-masked]
Dec 96
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version:        NT 0.9c

Updates:        NT09B-2x archive files

Author:         Rainer Schnitker

Description:    Recompiled EMX GNU C/C++ port for Win32 and DOS

                Supported targets: Win32, DOS and OS/2

                This binaries also requires the runtime package
'RSXNT13.ZIP'

Base1:
                NT09CDEV.ZIP: Development tools
                NT09CBNU.ZIP: Gnu Binaries
                NT09CGCC.ZIP: GNU C compiler

Base2 (optional):
                NT09CGPP.ZIP: GNU C++ compiler
                NT09COBJ.ZIP: GNU Objective-C compiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Bernreuther                    University of
Stuttgart
Pfaffenwaldring 7                            Informationsverarbeitung
im
70569 Stuttgart                               konstruktiven
Ingenieurbau
Germany
             E-Mail: [email-masked]
                  http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/iv-kib/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".