Subject: Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1
From: [email-masked] (Jim Balter)

3 Mar 1997 13:44:06 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (WinNT; I)
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Robert Rainthorpe wrote:

> Incidentally, the -m option isn't strictly a no-op, since when you run mount
> it does display the mount as "mixed". Does this means that the functionality
> will return in the future?

mount understands it and puts it into the registry and all that.
But the library ignores the flag.  That mount handles it just means
that it was meant to work and sort of did in previous releases.
As to whether it will return in the future, perhaps you can buy a
support license from Cygnus Solutions and find out.  Or roll your own;
the code is free.

--
<J Q B>
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".