Subject: Patch archive, OWL port, Limited line le
From: [email-masked] (Gary Clark)

26 Feb 1997 10:18:38 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
X-Authentication-Warning: fire.jeld-wen.com: mail set sender to <[email-masked]> using -f
Original-To: [email-masked] ('gnu-win32')
X-Mailer: Microsoft Mail via PostalUnion/SMTP for Windows NT
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello,

I've seen a few patches come across the list, but is there an archive of   
them somewhere?  Specifically, I would like to compile perl.  Any   
pointers?

Also, if someone has already ported Borland's Object Windows Library   
(OWL), could I get a set of patches from you?  I have already started a   
port if no one else has done it.

BTW, Microsoft and Borland use a special notation to create temp files   
for long command lines.  How do the Cygnus tools get around the line   
length problem?  

Gary A. Clark  [email-masked]
#include <std/disclamer.h>  // Needed at work
"Buy 'em books, send 'em to school and all they do is eat the pages."
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".