Subject: Console escape char handling.
From: [email-masked] (Sheik)

26 Feb 1997 01:02:21 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

It appears that in fhandler.cc 
	fhandler_console::char_command(char c)

in the cases, we aren't checking for escapes with "r" in them.  To be
honest, I am not really even sure what they are.  when I ssh to a shell, 
and try to either run "pine" or "screen" they both send a ctrl sequence of
[1;24r    I don't really know what its suppse to do, but in linux's 
console handling this is their handling for it.  gotoxay(currcons,0,0);
so all I can think of is that this is some sort of "home" sequence, that
will go home, and not clear screen.  oh, and the error I get from 
char_command() is  "Bad escape 1, 24 114 (r)"

Anybody solve this one already?
Scott Kilau

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".