Subject: Some questions on Windows32/ in cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Chin Chee-Kai)

24 Feb 1997 21:10:48 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Authentication-Warning: gatekeeper.gen.co.jp: smap set sender to <[email-masked]> using -f
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: GNU WIN32 Community <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <Pine.SUN.3.95.970223173612.6297A-300000@waltz>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I was looking through the Windows32/ files in Cygnus beta17.1
distribution and had some questions/corrections as follows:

------------------------------------
Structures.h:
	"struct _ABC { int abcA;  UINT abcB;  int abcC; };"
	correct?  Or is it "int abcB"?

	BITMAPV4HEADER:  field  "->bV4V4Compression"
	should be "->bV4Compression"?

	Should "PEMRCREATEDIBPATTERNBRUSHPT;" be
		"*PEMRCREATEDIBPATTERNBRUSHPT;"?
	Should "PEMREXTCREATEFONTINDIRECTW;" be
		"*PEMREXTCREATEFONTINDIRECTW;"?
	Should "PEMRMODIFYWORLDTRANSFORM;" be
		"*PEMRMODIFYWORLDTRANSFORM;"?

------------------------------------
UnicodeFunctions.h:  There are WNetAddConnectionW(),
			       WNetAddConnection2W() and
			       WNetAddConnection3W(), with corresponding
			       WNetCancelConnectionW() & WNetCancelConnection2W()
		but just no WNetCancelConnection3W().  Is this correct?
ASCIIFunctions.h:	Same problem as above  WNetAddConnection*A().
------------------------------------

Thanks.

Chin Chee-Kai (Last, First)
Internet Email-ID:	[email-masked]
Gen Tech Corporation

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".