Subject: CVS
From: [email-masked] (Patrick Doyle)

24 Feb 1997 14:51:35 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Has anybody ported CVS to compile and run under GNU-WIN32?  I was able
to compile it with only a few minor modifications "out of the box",
but I ran into some problems once I started trying to use it.  After
some investigation, it appears that my problems are related to the
infamous CR/LF problem.  After some further investigation, I realized
that CVS has already solved this problem -- when compiled with the
Microsoft 32 bit compiler.  I thought that, before I went through the
trouble of trying to back (hack?) in the existing changes, I would ask
if anybody else has already done this.

I would have checked the GNU-WIN32 repository, but I seem to have lost
my pointer to it.

-- 
-patrick
[email-masked]

Happiness is a Babylon 5 episode I've never seen before.
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".