Subject: how to link against "foreign dlls"
From: [email-masked] (Christian Soeller)

24 Feb 1997 07:49:02 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Gnus v5.2.10/Emacs 19.30
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I didn't find an explanation on how you can link against foreign dlls,
meaning those you don't yet have a '.a' stub library for. How would
one do it (generate the libxxx.a file) and are there other possible
problems (always assuming one has the necessary header files that don't
reference any Visual-Basic, VC++ or whatever specific symbols) at the
linking stage.

I would appreciate any pointers (is there a searchable archive of this
list ?).

  Christian

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Soeller                         mailto: [email-masked]
St. Georges Hospital Medical School       Dept. of Pharmacology
Cranmer Terrace                           London SW17 0RE
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".