Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP! Looking for dir.h
From: [email-masked] (Colman Curtin)

24 Feb 1997 03:35:10 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19970224100304.006a8154.cygnus.gnu-win32@muzak>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: ccurtin@muzak
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 beta 13 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 12:26 23/02/97 -0800, you wrote:
>DOWNLOADED Beta 17.1??? I can't find a link to the Hyper Mail Archive...
>and I don't remember the address?

It lives here.
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/

Colman.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin			mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer               http://www.trintech.com/	
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766		Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------
When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember
that virtue is not hereditary.

Thomas Paine

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".