Subject: i386-cygwin32-g77 Patch (and it works this time :-)
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

23 Feb 1997 21:19:48 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've updated my patch for g77-0.5.19.1 to make it work with gnu-win32 
b17.1 and looks good so far. It's passed most of the simple tests I've 
thrown its way, but it's still too soon to tell.

My apologies for the last patch I had posted -- forgot a few things
that needed to be there to make things work.

It's too large to post here, so I've put it up for Web access. Please
take a look and see if it works for you. URL after sig.

Please see the comments on building. I don't have access to an NT box
and my Win'95 box refuses to finish "configure", so haven't yet built
it natively. I have built native toolchain on my linux box however, and
have run the tools on a '95 box (as well as x-build on my linux box).
Consider this a hacker's release -- which means I don't have time to
answer questions on how to build x-compilers (and canadian crosses!), 
fixing makefile errors, the secret to good espresso ...

I would very much appreciate your trying it out and see what bugs come
out of it.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32

Cc: Craig Burley
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".