Subject: PLEASE HELP! Looking for dir.h
From: [email-masked]

22 Feb 1997 21:10:10 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I haven't used GNU-Win32 since Beta 4. I just downloaded the newest
release and have forgotten a few things about the environment. Here are
a couple questions:

1.) How do I compile libraries needed such as stdc++ to access such
header files as iostream.h in the libraries or DLLs at compile time?

2.) I am trying to compile an application that uses the linux sys/dir.h
header, does anyone know if it is included in the Cygnus package? If so
which library or DLL and how can I include/access it at compilation
time?

3.) I have been on the GNU Win32 mailing list for almost a year and I
can't remember the Web address for the HyperMail - so I can view/get the
most up to date mail and reference archives for future help (Could
somebody forward it to me?:).

All help will greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Aaron Schiffman
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".