Subject: Re: Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97
From: Stan Shebs <[email-masked]>

17 Feb 1997 11:56:30 -0800
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: Gnus v5.3/Emacs 19.34

[email-masked] (Jonathan Wilkins) writes:

> someone wrote:
> >>   ps. what are the terms for the license? 
> >>
> >> Still being worked on.  I bug the responsible folks regularly...
> 
> I called today and asked about the license and was told $10,000 for a 1-5
> user license... and that it would be available at the end of March.. 

If you called, then you probably got a sales person - that sounds like
a standard support contract price to me.  The cygwin32 license will be
a completely different thing, although I'd be surprised if people with
support contracts couldn't get discounts on the license...

							Stan