Subject: probs porting ssh
From: [email-masked] (Sheik)

17 Feb 1997 05:01:54 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Just joined the list, sorry if some of this might be repeating old
messages.

   getsockopt() doesn't seem to be implemented? or it can't be found in the
library, altho the .h files define it.  setsockopt() seems to be 
implemented...

  another problem in the main client loop. using select().  ssh sets up
2 flags on the socket, TCP_NODELAY, this one appears to work and be set
correctly. but the flag IPTOS_LOWDELAY, the socket returns that it isn't
implemented yet. which is cool, I just removed that set, but unfortunely, 
when I do that, when select() see's that socket, it returns a bogus error
of "No such file of directory".

At that point, I was hoping to getsockopt() and see what is set, and try
checking off some of the flags, but getsockopt() doesn't seem to be in my
libs.

If anyone has solved this prob, or has actually done the ssh port, I sure
would love to hear how ya did it =)

Thanks,
Scott Kilau

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".