Subject: Mud server
From: [email-masked] ("Martin Winning")

15 Feb 1997 11:42:43 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1160
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I am trying to build the Mordor mud server 3.0. It compiles fine, but
linking produces the following errors:-

C:\Gnu-win32\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/.
../..
/../../i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x4):libccrt0.cc:
multiple definition of `environ'

C:\Gnu-win32\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/.
../..
/../../i386-cygwin32/lib/libc.a(environ.o)(.data+0x4):environ.c: first
defined here

C:\Gnu-win32\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/.
../..
/../../i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.data+0x0):libccrt0.cc:
multiple definition of `_impure_ptr'

C:\Gnu-win32\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-961023/.
../..
/../../i386-cygwin32/lib/libc.a(impure.o)(.data+0x2ec):impure.c: first
defined here

Anyone got any Ideas?

	Thanx, Martin

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".