Subject: more info on the cygwin.dll exception error
From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Monteleone)

14 Feb 1997 14:18:00 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 2.2 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Ok, sorry the fflush(stdout) was not the problem!  I have tracked it down to
this line of C code:
  if(!(ie_temp = fopen(ie_tempfile, "w")))

I have run my executable in gdb and receive this information:
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x10019144 in hinfo_vec::build_fhandler (this=0x83064404, name=0x0, fd=7)
    at /pizza/mushroom/noer/beta17/src/winsup/hinfo.cc:157
/pizza/mushroom/noer/beta17/src/winsup/hinfo.cc:157: No such file or directory.
Current language:  auto; currently c++

I would really appreciate some help figuring this out :)
Cheers -Jon

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".