Subject: Re: Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97
From: [email-masked] ("Pedro A. Aranda Guti\irrez")

13 Feb 1997 02:45:46 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
		<[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi, all

All this back&forth about commercial vs. non-comercial, etc.
is quite interesting but starts being boring. Let's go back 
to the real thing.

I have two questions: 
Some time ago, I reported that a ^C to stop a program from within 
make or bash alsways produces a bunch of GPF's (beta17 & beta17.1 
on Win95). Has something been done?

The second question is on the hottest of topics: CYGWIN.DLL .
Is there someone with a stripped version of it I could install on
my laptop (300K aprox is much more convenient than 2 M)

Pedro A. Aranda
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".