Subject: FW: Win32 GPC
From: [email-masked] (Colin Peters)

11 Feb 1997 19:39:43 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <01BC18D9.9647F7C0.cygnus.gnu-win32@gbird0>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "'GNU-Win32'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I got this request a little while ago and I was wondering if anyone
on the list could help this guy out. I don't know if a Win32 GPC
port (Cygwin32 or otherwise) exists, and if it does where to find
it.

>Charles Duffy[SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
>Hi. Would you know where I could find a Win32 copy of GPC or another
>freeware Win32 pascal compiler? I want to make console apps to run on
>95, and although I prefer C/C++, my programming class is in Pascal...

Might there be someone on this list who has ported over GPC, or is
using a port?

If you know where to get what he's looking for send him mail at
[email-masked] (I won't be offended if you send me mail, but
he's the one who needs it).

Thanks,

Colin.

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".