Subject: Re: Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97
From: [email-masked] (Paul Shirley)

11 Feb 1997 18:57:46 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Original-To: Jim Balter <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: Keith Gary Boyce <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Turnpike Version 3.02 <XvxOq6RVjuMF4FZcD8CYlzCnSO>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

In message <[email-masked]>, Jim Balter <[email-masked]>
writes
>Unless Cygnus is going to charge people for wxwindows, it hardly
>seems relevant.  As for patches, what percentage of cygwin.dll
>(remember, *only* cygwin.dll is relevant here; patches to GNU utilities
>or anything else that Cygnus does not have the copyright for are
>irrelevant) is made up of such patches?

If anyone does want to apply the GPL to wxWindows code I will invite
them to remove my patches and contribution. I suspect a lot of the other
contributers will feel the same. I may not have added much but I sure as
hell don't want it to suffer from a *more* restrictive licence than I
intended.

-- 
Paul Shirley
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".