Subject: implementation status of cygwin32 api functions
From: [email-masked] (aspa)

11 Feb 1997 16:48:29 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

			hi

i started porting ssh (Secure SHell) v1.2.14 to w95/nt with gnu-win32 beta
17.1. for this project i would need more information about the
implementation status of cygwin32 api functions. especially details about
the status of the functions that aren't fully implemented yet. where could
i obtain information on the subject? 

also i understood that it is possible to mix cygwin32 and winsock32
functions. do these two libraries operate on the same data structures? so
is it possible for example to use cygwin32 socket() and do a winsock32
getsockopt() on that socket? 

are unix domain sockets implemented?

--
		aspa

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".