Subject: Re: Cygnus Cygwin32 Press Release 1/21/97
From: [email-masked] ("Ron G. Minnich")

10 Feb 1997 07:38:08 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970210094918.18733A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@terra>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: rminnich@terra
Original-To: Keith Gary Boyce <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

well, ok, this is a bit disappointing, but given the current set of 
options (cygnus or microsoft) it makes sense to funnel our $$$ to cygnus 
for now. ABM -- anything but microsoft. 

ron
Ron Minnich                |"Failure is not an option" -- Gene Kranz
[email-masked]       | -- except, of course, on Microsoft products
(609)-734-3120             |
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html 

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".