Subject: Re: pico and pilot
From: [email-masked] (Jayasooriah)

8 Feb 1997 03:11:17 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: "Who cares..." <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 17:23 5/02/97 -0500, Who cares... wrote:
>Sorry all for posting it directly to the mailing list, i had problems
> ...
> anyways it's only 139k, i would 
> ...
>Attachment Converted: "... pico.zip"

The attachment may be 139k.  However, I am not sure you realise that
firstly upon encoding, it doubles in size.  Secondly it gets replicated to
each and every recipient in the mailing list and this is almost always an
overkill -- better mail it to the list of recipients who asked for it.

Thought I let you know ... ;)

Jaya
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 _--_|\   Jayasooriah                  http://water.cse.unsw.edu.au/jayas
/      \  School of Computer Science and Engineering Tel: +61 2 9385-4021
\_.--._*  The University of New South Wales          Fax: +61 2 9385-5995
      v   Sydney 2052, AUSTRALIA            Mail: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".