Subject: Re: my latest ports
From: [email-masked] (Marc Duponcheel)

7 Feb 1997 11:58:23 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> I have successfully ported the following programs to gnu-win32:
> BSD whois 
> uuencode
> uudecode
> whereis (it was missing from findutils)
> zip and unzip
> banner
> 
> I was just wondering if anyone had received my post of pico and pilot
> If anyone needs anyone of those lemme know, gonna port more programs now
> 
> -
> For help on using this list, send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

congratulations!

now: where can we upload such ports ?

 Greetings,

-- marc.                \|||/
                        (o o)
 --------------------ooO-(.)-Ooo------------------------------------
|                                  | Cisco Systems Belgium          |
|         |          |             | Complex Antares                |
|        |||        |||            | 71, Avenue des Pleiades        |
|       |||||      |||||           | B-1200 Brussels                |
|   ..:|||||||:..:|||||||:..       | ---------------                |
|                                  | BELGIUM EUROPE                 |
|-------[ Cisco Systems ]---------- --------------------------------|
|   Advanced Customer Support      | alias:       [email-masked] |
|                                  | e-mail:     [email-masked] |
|                                  | tel:           +32 2 778 42 40 |
|       Marc Duponcheel            | GSM/cell:      +32 75 46 46 13 |
|         MIS analyst              | beep/pager:    +32 72 53 30 01 |
|                                  |       [email-masked] |
 ----------------------------->8------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".