Subject: question on select()
From: [email-masked] ("Ron G. Minnich")

6 Feb 1997 21:02:58 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970206171332.27429C-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@terra>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: rminnich@terra
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have a socket opened via socket, which works for I/O. If i try to 
select on that socket, I get EINVAL. Identical code works fine on unix. 
This is the rstp reference code. 

Any ideas welcome, thanks.

ron

Ron Minnich                |"Failure is not an option" -- Gene Kranz
[email-masked]       | -- except, of course, on Microsoft products
(609)-734-3120             |
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html 

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".