Subject: Re: getting off mailing list
From: [email-masked] (Larry Hall)

6 Feb 1997 12:15:15 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 2.2 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

At 11:18 AM 2/6/97 +0900, jong hyun park wrote:
>I'd like to get off this mailing list ...
>please help me...

There seems to be a flurry of these messages lately.  While I can understand
the need for some to be able to remove themselves from the list, it is 
annoying that so many choose to send mail to the list to figure out how to
do so.  In the best interest of my own sanity and those that would like to 
remove themselves from the list, I will remind everyone that this list is
administered through "majordomo".  At the time you added yourself to the
list (via majordomo), you received return mail which stated that you had
been added to the list and how to be removed in the future.  For those that
have misplaced that note, either send a message with a body of "help" to
[email-masked] to get directions or I've provided an excerpt below from
the message I got when I joined (my address removed, of course).

--

Welcome to the gnu-win32 mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to "[email-masked]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe gnu-win32 <your address goes here>