Subject: pico and pilot
From: [email-masked] ("Who cares...")

5 Feb 1997 16:40:53 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.OSF.3.91.970205172114.19316A-101000.cygnus.gnu-win32@oracle>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="0-329201885-855181411=:19316"
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

--0-329201885-855181411=:19316
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Sorry all for posting it directly to the mailing list, i had problems 
uploading to the sites requested, it seems that if i zip a file and send 
it over linux, i get a read error, anyways it's only 139k, i would 
appreciate it, if you reply to me if you received it, i tried too many 
ways to upload it but still no luck, 
Thanks
--0-329201885-855181411=:19316
Content-Type: APPLICATION/ZIP; name="pico.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <Pine.OSF.3.91.970205172331.19316B@oracle>
Content-Description: 

--0-329201885-855181411=:19316--
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".