Subject: C Compiler Problem
From: [email-masked] (Simon)

5 Feb 1997 03:21:50 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/PLAIN; charset="US-ASCII"
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I installed the  latest beta of cygwin32 last night.  Problem: when trying to
compile a program (any program) with gcc, I get the error messages:

libccrt0.cc(.text+0x8c): undefined reference to `__data_start__'
libccrt0.cc(.text+0x96): undefined reference to `__data_end__'
libccrt0.cc(.text+0xa0): undefined reference to `__bss_start__'
libccrt0.cc(.text+0xaa): undefined reference to `__bss_end__'

Any help/ideas on how to fix this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

 ___  _                   _a' /(   <.  #  Simon Bradley: Knight Protector   #
/ __><_>._ _ _  ___ ._ _~~_}\ \(  _  ) #      E-mail: [email-masked]      #
\__ \| || ' ' |/ . \| ' |    \(,_(,)'  #   Finger: [email-masked]    #
<___/|_||_|_|_|\___/|_|_|   ._>, _>,   # URL: http://www.aber.ac.uk/~sib93/ #

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".