Subject: ASCII vs BINARY ad nauseaum
From: [email-masked] (root)

31 Jan 1997 12:39:07 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked]
Content-Length: 1123      
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Dear sirs:
As deep winter approaches and last sommer's leaves rot in the ground, 
(making it fertile for the new spring), ASCII vs BINARY discussions 
achieve new heights.

As veterans of this group will remember, even famous Al Stevens
participated last winter, when the ASCII vs BINARY frenzy achieved
(then) unreached moments of dramatic emotion in this fascinating
discussion. I think that this theme is just unending, like the
Star Wars saga: there will be ALWAYS one technician that will
be ready to re-say what has been said before, and this goes on and on
like winter's whirlwinds: no purpose whatsoever, no consequences
whatsoever.

Sometimes I think I ought to remember the participants to shut down and
stop this nonsense: ALL HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT THIS UNINTERESTING SUBJECT!
But then, I calm down, breathe deep and slow, and... whats the use of
shutting to a whirlwind? It will pick up old rotten leaves from the
ground, and then will fade away as last winter...

Have fun guys!\r\n
-- 
Jacob Navia	Logiciels/Informatique
41 rue Maurice Ravel			Tel 01 48.23.51.44
93430 Villetaneuse 			Fax 01 48.23.95.39
France
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".