Subject: Re: ASCII and BINARY files. Why?
From: [email-masked] (Jim Balter)

29 Jan 1997 21:43:06 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <c=US%a=_%p=Amulet._Inc.%l=[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------8DD70B46DFF"
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.01Gold (WinNT; I)
Original-To: Fran Litterio <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--------------8DD70B46DFF
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Jim Balter wrote:

> > I can't find any NT 4.0 app that reacts badly to a text file that's
> > missing CRs.
> 
> Perhaps you should share your test file.
> Or try it again with, say, \WINNT\ShellIconCache

Oops; that was a really dumb suggestion (I'm rather short on sleep).
Here, try the attached zip file.

--
<J Q B>

--------------8DD70B46DFF
Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="fran.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="fran.zip"

UEsDBBQAAAAIAJacPSK/yzOa1AAAADkBAAAEAAAAZnJhbj2PsW7DMAxEd3/FdcqSGB36B50M
pB6KAB0DRaJq1i6VmnTc/H0pF8hKHN+76/C1qMFmpoS+GF1DwiKJZvQnvLTP+CjzqBaMi+wR
JIENa70hsxCKwOjXmswTKaYQR5ZPz93x+q4t0AlyiOav2RxKic22BPrjwS/fLMHc/YBgZRse
VapQw61+sENsIGwhNZ4mpEIqO0MsYoHFlf2xUfpZSCLpk9szOiRONTRKWXEhc+ke3a5y73jj
OBct2TAExTnRdaZotdG5qbJFfWJ2MPh/6GEb2jZ/UEsBAhQLFAAAAAgAlpw9Ir/LM5rUAAAA
OQEAAAQAAAAAAAAAAQAgALaBAAAAAGZyYW5QSwUGAAAAAAEAAQAyAAAA9gAAAAAA
--------------8DD70B46DFF--

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".