Subject: RE: Win32 API Reference? Also, Thanks!
From: [email-masked]

27 Jan 1997 16:44:41 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi, you wrote:

: Does anyone know of a Win32/95 API reference on the web, preferably in
: Winhelp format? A downloadable HTML file would be fine also. Thanks!

We got dozens of MSDN CDs, but absolutely no printed manual how to use
them (I do not count a few sheets for an even incomplete packing list)!
And they are a lot labeled SDK...

Also, for about 3 months now, I'd like to know where the hell the
networking manual resides, for which I found a reference in the knowledge
database on MSDN Library Oct'96, but it just doesn't tell:
"Insert CD #37 and do..." or some such!

And please don't say that's off topic, it's one of the biggest problems
porting from unix, where I simply can use "man -k foo|less".

Bye, Heribert ([email-masked])
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".