Subject: Re: Win32 API Reference? Also, Thanks!
From: [email-masked] (Anthony Williams)

27 Jan 1997 03:20:33 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: timg <[email-masked]>, gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Tim,

My web page (see sig) has a set of files which can be downloaded and
combined to form a winhelp format Win32 API reference. Please note,
however, that this is an OLD copy of api32wh.hlp, and hence has no
information on the win95 API.

The complete (AFAIK) Win32 SDK help file is available online as HTML at
Microsoft's website. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk with an
ActiveX enabled browser, and click on the Documentation tab in the left
hand frame.

Hope this helps :)

Anthony

---
[email-masked]
http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/users/williams

----------
> From: Tim Gerla <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Win32 API Reference? Also, Thanks!
> Date: 27 January 1997 01:59
> 
> Thanks to everyone who has pointed me to a resource compiler, and
> given me some GUI example programs. I really appreciate it! Now, I
> have another question...
> 
> Does anyone know of a Win32/95 API reference on the web, preferably in
> Winhelp format? A downloadable HTML file would be fine also. Thanks!
> 
> -Tim
> --                                                               
> Tim Gerla, aka. Tyball Dragon       /* C coder...Ultima Dragon */
>                 -==(UDIC)==-        /* EFNet IRC user...       */
> E-MAIL: [email-masked]  /* My OSs: OpenDOS, Linux  */
> WWW:    http://timg.home.ml.org/    /* Compiler: DJGPP         */
> IRC:    Tyball                      /* Computer: 486, 8mb, SVGA*/
> -
> For help on using this list, send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".