Subject: Win32 API Reference? Also, Thanks!
From: [email-masked] (Tim Gerla)

26 Jan 1997 18:42:50 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Forte Agent .99g/32.339
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Thanks to everyone who has pointed me to a resource compiler, and
given me some GUI example programs. I really appreciate it! Now, I
have another question...

Does anyone know of a Win32/95 API reference on the web, preferably in
Winhelp format? A downloadable HTML file would be fine also. Thanks!

-Tim
--                                                               
Tim Gerla, aka. Tyball Dragon       /* C coder...Ultima Dragon */
                -==(UDIC)==-        /* EFNet IRC user...       */
E-MAIL: [email-masked]  /* My OSs: OpenDOS, Linux  */
WWW:    http://timg.home.ml.org/    /* Compiler: DJGPP         */
IRC:    Tyball                      /* Computer: 486, 8mb, SVGA*/
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".