Subject: less and internal console support
From: [email-masked]

24 Jan 1997 08:31:56 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Here are two problems that I seem to not understand:

1. I got several different less's all seem to work ok with soem problems
namely         a. the Win32 native one less321 (I think) runs ok under the
console, but         crashes under bash, by hanging after hitting 'q' to quit.
        
        b. the less330 for cygwin32 and the same one in allman-cygwin32.tgz
seem         to be the same but in all these cases, the search mechanism
doesn't seem         to work. 

2. I have seen people mention compiling with "internal or default"
console/terminal support, I am assuming that this is a common thing, can
anyone tell me how exactly it is done?

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".