Subject: Re: Building cross compiler
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

23 Jan 1997 23:30:03 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "MNR. W PRINS" <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 23 Jan 1997 09:37:11 +0200."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've also had problems with the winsup configuration process on
NetBSD.   My experience was that configure failed, so that the
Makefile in the winsup/util subdirectory wasn't any good.   I wound up
having to make symlinks for a bunch of configure scripts (basically,
config*) and the include subdirectory in the i386-unknown-cygwin32
directory (equivalent to your i586-cygwin32 directory).

I think this is the result of some kind of bad assumption in the path
passed to the winsup configure scripts, but it was sufficiently
obscure that I was unable to figure it out - I just patched around it.

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".