Subject: Re: Windows 95 and Interrupts
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

20 Jan 1997 23:58:35 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Patrick Doyle <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:29:31 EST."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Why don't you ask this question on a Windows95 newsgroup?  As has been
mentioned recently on another thread, there are quite a few of them.
This mailing list really isn't about Windows95 - it's about Cygwin32.
Another alternative would be to go down to your local Computer
Literacy bookstore, although I don't know how practical that is in
your corner of the universe... :')

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".