Subject: Windows 95 and Interrupts
From: [email-masked] (Patrick Doyle)

20 Jan 1997 13:39:37 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have a custom designed ISA bus card that generates an interrupt.  In
the past, I have used DPMI services available in DJGPP to field the
interrupt in my application program.

Does anybody know how to field interrupts in an application program
under Windows 95?

Does anybody know where (else) I might look to learn how to field
interrupts in an application program under Windows 95?  (I posted the
first question earlier and got no response whatsoever.  I'm not
complaining, I'm just starting to get a little desperate, so if you
don't know the answer, but you think it might be in the "XYZ Windows95" FAQ,
could you please let me know... I don't mind doing the research, I
just don't know where to start).
-- 
-patrick
[email-masked]

Happiness is a Star Trek rerun I've never seen before.
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".