Subject: CYGWIN.DLL
From: [email-masked] (Little Robbie Burcham)

20 Jan 1997 12:53:06 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Forgive me if this question has been answered many times already, but I 
am new to this list.

I am interested in knowing when the next release of CYGWIN is slated.  I 
am particularly interested in any advancements that have been made 
regarding those features of the DLL which still use shared memory.  I 
have a project that makes use of some CGI components developed using gcc 
for win32.  When multiple instances of any CGI process are invoked 
concurrently, errors abound, and zombie processes may result.  
Discussions with one of the developers led me to believe that the above 
mentioned issue may be the source of such behavior, and that a future 
release of the DLL might help out.

Just wondering if anyone had any news.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Rob Burcham
Blairlake New Media			    "He's nuts!  Somebody grab him!"
104 West 42nd Street, Kansas City, MO 66111
http://robb.blairlake.com (sometimes)
[email-masked] - [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".