Subject: Re: central ftp site
From: [email-masked] ("Grant Leslie")

17 Jan 1997 16:01:13 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "p.a.c.tavares" <[email-masked]>
Original-Cc: "GNU-WIN32" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1160
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> Since this site is mirrored all over the world it would make downloading 
> a lot easier for everybody. (For example I've been trying to download the

> new man/groff compilation for about a week with no success.)

all.man.tar.gz (or whatever it was ) is the exact same file as
allman-cygwin32.tgz

The new one?? If you're talking about the one from my site
ftp://ftp.deerinet.nb.ca/gnu-win32 , then it isn't a new one, I just
changed the filename it may have changed the date stamp on the file as
well. If you downloading it once already then you shouldn't need to get it
again it's the exact same file. Sorry, if renaming it caused any confusion
:-) just thought adding cygwin32 to all the names would help aviod
confusions on what they where.. ie. they AREN'T any "official" distribution
just the ones I happend to compile and make work for me, and thought I'd
share

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".