Subject: central ftp site
From: [email-masked] ("p.a.c.tavares")

17 Jan 1997 10:48:03 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked] (Cygwin List)
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL24]
Content-Length: 852       
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

It seems that there is no central storage area for contributions to
cygnus/gcc. Why doesn't cygnus keep a directory for other people's
contributions to the project? 
Since this site is mirrored all over the world it would make downloading 
a lot easier for everybody. (For example I've been trying to download the 
new man/groff compilation for about a week with no success.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro A.C. Tavares <[email-masked]>

Superconducting Devices Group         Tel: +44-141-552 4400 (3151/3478)
Dept. of Physics & Applied Physics    Fax: +44-141-552 7143
University of Strathclyde             For PGP public key: "finger
Glasgow, UK                               [email-masked]"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".