Subject: Linux -> Win95
From: [email-masked] (Olivier DOREMIEUX)

16 Jan 1997 11:06:32 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello,

Do we have to modify any flag or add some flags when we port some project
from Linux to Win95.
I am using gcc version cygnus-2.7.2-961023 :
When I compile with gcc on Win95 I receive this error message :
gcc -fPIC -DELF -fwritable-strings   -Ic:\twinlib\src\win
-DRC_VERSION=\"2.0.4\"
  -DDEBUG -DTRACE   -g  -DX386 -DLINUX    -c lex.yy.c -o lex.yy.o
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP/cc001001.s: Assembler messages:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP/cc001001.s:15046: Error: Signed .word overflow; switch may
be to
o large; 32960 at 0x7626
....
....

Anybody had this problem, and can we fix it ?

Thank you.

		  _    _  __  __    __     __   _    _  ___ 
		 ( \/\/ )(  )(  )  (  )   /  \ ( \/\/ )/ __)
		  \    /  )(  )(__  )(__ ( () ) \    / \__ \
		   \/\/  (__)(____)(____) \__/   \/\/  (___/
--------------------------------------------------------------
|Olivier DOREMIEUX               |  [email-masked]      |
|Willows Software, Inc           |  Phone: 408/378-1820 x233 |
|12950 Saratoga Avenue, Suite A  |  Fax  : 408/378-1827      |
|Saratoga, CA 95070-4670         |  http://www.willows.com   |

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".