Subject: useful alias (I think :-)
From: [email-masked] (Colman Curtin)

16 Jan 1997 08:09:30 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <3.0.1.32.19970116145338.006a9ac8.cygnus.gnu-win32@muzak>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: ccurtin@muzak
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Pro Version 3.0.1 beta 5 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

for those who like bash but still can't get away from using win95 gui these
two aliases are very useful for opening explorer in your current directory
from bash.

#opens directory in 'My computer' view 
alias x="explorer ."
#opens current directory in 'explorer' view
alias e="explorer /E, ."

Coley.
____________________________________________________________
Colman Curtin			mailto:[email-masked]
Software Engineer               http://www.trintech.com/	
------------------------------------------------------------
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766		Fax +353-1-2954735
------------------------------------------------------------
A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking.

Arthur Bloch

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".