Subject: Re: UWIN & Cygnus
From: [email-masked] ("M.Carter")

16 Jan 1997 07:13:11 -0800
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (16)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

>David Korn (Ksh's author) from AT&T presented a paper recently
>at the USENIX'97 Conference on UWIN.  The goal is to make
>UNIX applications run with no change (or near zero change)
>of source codes run on Win95 & WinNT.

Hoorah! I'd offer to have their babies were it not for the fact  that I have 
entirely the wrong frontal arrangement for birthing children.

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".