Subject: Files in the gnu-win32 users repository
From: [email-masked] ("Sylvain Boivin")

10 Jan 1997 18:05:08 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "Gnu-Win32 Cygnus" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Here is the list of files (bin and patches) available in the gnu-win32 
users repository (see adress below). Contribution are welcome 
and should be made with an ftp client in the incoming directory. 
Please, let me know if a file is out-of-date... or broken.

gnuwin32/bin:
all_b17.tgz - gnu-win32 binaries version beta 17 
bashrc.txt - a simple example of bash configuration file 
less321w.zip - native Win32 port of less, binary only
vim45w32.zip - native Win32 port of VIM (Vi IMproved) 4.5, binary only
lynx-compiled-cygwin-32.zip - lynx binary
joe-compiled-cygwin32.zip - joe binary
mc3.2.1-compiled-cygwin32.zip - mc version 3.2.1 binary

gnuwin32/patches:
wxport.txt - annonce for the Wxwindows patch (Garry Boyce)
wxport.zip - the Wxwindows patch (Garry Boyce)
Apache12.dif.README - Apache patch README (giovanni)
Apache12.dif - Apache patch README (giovanni)
texi2html.shar.Z - Perl script to convert Texinfo to HTML
wintools.shar - shell and Perl scripts to simplify using Win32 with bash 

The original version of the gnu-win32 environment can be found at:
in America:
 ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/gnu-win32
in Europa:
 http://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/Mirrors/ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/

<Sylvain Boivin, Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, CANADA>
<[email-masked]> <http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/~sboivin/>
<http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/ftp/pub> (for gnu-win32 users)
anonymous-ftp: dimcom.uqac.uquebec.ca (with an ftp client only)

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".