Subject: Changing Calling process current directory
From: [email-masked] (Eric Nicolas)

10 Jan 1997 17:59:41 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.A32.3.91.970110140250.6452F-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@neron>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: nicolas@neron
Original-To: mailing-list CYGNUS <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi everybody !

I know, I know, this is a question of Win32 API and not strictly Cygnus 
products, BUT I don't have access to other mailing lists right now.

Q: How can I change the current directory of calling process ?
   For example, from bash I call a 'qcd' program, and in this program I
   want to 'change directory' in bash, like 'cd' does. I would like this
   to work also from MickeySoft CMD.EXE command line interpreter (what 
   does it interpret ??? :-)

Thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric NICOLAS                               Tel  : 01.40.14.01.39
BNP-BFI-IM                                 Fax  : 01.40.14.99.47
13, rue LaFayette                          EMail: [email-masked]
75009 PARIS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".