Subject: Re: gnu-win32 & Visual C++
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

10 Jan 1997 17:02:11 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked] (Dave Knopp)
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 10 Jan 1997 10:04:26 MST."
             <v01530504aefc25d5dce1@[206.168.57.20]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've successfully linked cygwin32 code and VC++ code.   In what way
have you concluded that the symbol tables differ?   Are you declaring
your external references consistently with your external definitions?
If you declare something a WINAPI function in one place, you need to
be sure you declare it the same way in the other, for example.

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".